31. Travel arrangements – whether it is for business or pleasure, allow your Virtual Assistant to make all arrangements for you including: air, hotel, and car rental.
32. Scrapbooking- yes many Virtual Assistants are very creative and would be happy to help you create the perfect scrapbook!
33. Personal shopping
34. Personal reminder service – you will never forget a birthday or anniversary with the help of your Virtual Assistant!
35. Dinner recommendations and arrangements – whether it’s personal or business, your Virtual Assistant can research and reserve dinner reservations for you.
36. Out of town but don’t want your clients to answer to a machine? Your Virtual Assistant can be your own personal answer service.
37. Event research – your Virtual Assistant can research venue, vendors and dates for your upcoming event.
38. Event registration – guests will be accounted when your Virtual Assistant keeps track of event registration.
39. Name tags and welcome packages- Your Virtual Assistant can create and maintain guest name tags and informative welcome packages.
40. Write a press release – let the world know about your event by having your Virtual Assistant write and distribute a press release.
In next week’s blog, we will continue with 50 ways you can use your virtual assistant.