Here’s an interesting question, and one I think is rather appropriate considering Valentines Day is rapidly approaching.
Do you still love your business?
After being in business for a few years, I’ve gotta tell you, I’ve had my share of ups and downs. There have been times when I have felt disheartened, and times when I have even considered giving up.
In times like these I think it good to ask yourself what needs to change to make you “fall in love” with your business again? Let’s look at some stuff.
How can you tell when the love is gone?
- You don’t look forward to going to work anymore?
- The inquiries you one yearned for come in, but they don’t interest you anymore.
- A referral is dreaded.
So…what’s the answer??
Well, for me when the love is gone, there’s an opportunity for you to change some shit up. But before you revamp everything consider this:
- Have you lost the love or are you just exhausted?
- Why? Why did you set up your business in the first place?
- Acknowledge that sometimes shit just gets boring. It’s not always going to be exciting. Sometimes it’s about getting it done and making it a difference.
Now…we’ve tackled the hard stuff, and you realize that this is my baby and I love it.
Take action, love on your baby ad remember it’s yours. It’s all about you. Now keep it that way.